terça-feira, fevereiro 10, 2009

Os meus out-of-offices... feedback

Na 6ª-Feira passada (06/02/2009), lá deixei mais um out-of-office, num dia passado no cursinho.

"Hello,

There comes a time in a man's life when he must seek how to reach a higher state of mind. Some people go on lenghty tours to find their roots, others seek alternate meditations, others just go to the himalayas and seek guidance in the heavens. Me? I'm settling for a course to allow me to perform better at my job! Isn't this the perfect answer? Yet, sadly for you, it occupies me every Friday. Yes, this lenghty text was only to say "I'm not in the office today".

For this reason, although I will keep my office mobile phone with me, I will probably not be able to pick up any calls, as I will be all day in class. You can try texting me if it's urgent, otherwise I will reply on Monday. I will probably have intermitent access to my e-mail, so with any luck, I will be able to reply. (please, no jokes about intermitent access vs. intermitent failures...)


Best Regards,

Andre.
Mobile
"

Recebi dois comentários de feed-back, o que sabe sempre bem, principalmente quando são positivos...

"Andre,

I really enjoy your out of office messages :-) They are really entertaining for the tough times we are in.

Regards,

Vijay
"

und...


"Hello Andre

I like Your out of the Office comments below,

received from Magna Customer, talk to You later!


Siegfried

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: robert@magnasteyr

Hallo Siggi!

Perfekte Abwesenheitsnotiz!

Lg
robert
"

1 comentário:

Minha louca vida disse...

Hahahahaha.....Espetacular!!!

Confesso que me dá uma vontade de ficar enviando emails sem propósitos para vc, apenas para acompanhar o "out of office" da vez.

E um elogio vindo de uma alemão (aliás, de dois) pode ser considerado um ótimo trabalho.

Parabéns pela criatividade. E vê se na próxima fala alguma coisa divertida sobre a crise econômica ;)

Beijos.